I recently gave a talk at the Kenton County Public Library (KCPL) on the hardware I used to make my Raspberry Pi Christmas Lights Controller. Below is both the presentation and the hardware needed. If you have questions please feel free to use my contact form or even better ask your questions or comments in the area below this post.
Paspberry Pi Christmas Lights slides
Raspberry Pi Christmas Lights Hardware Needed
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
- Edimax Wi-Fi USB Adapter, Nano Size
- Wall Charger with USB Outlet (2.1 Amp Output)
- USB Cable – 2.0 A Male to Micro B – 6 Feet
- SainSmart 8-Channel 5V Solid State Relay
- SainSonic AX-7C FM Transmitter
- Blue Sea 2406 Terminal Block 20 Ampere 6 Circuit
- Blue Sea Systems Terminal Block Jumper
- Leviton 5278-C 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Flanged Inlet Receptacle
- SanDisk 8GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card
- HDMI Cable – 6.5 Feet
Raspberry Pi Christmas Lights Software
- N00Bs offline and network install
- Software listed on slide number 12.
Above is not playing videos, the one listed on Google Drive will play the videos.
Questions or Comments leave them below.
Be sure to add me on: