I have another Amazon Alexa skill published! This one is Harrison, Ohio Facts. Harrison, OH is a city which I develop websites for.
Amazon Alexa Skill: Harrison, Ohio Facts
This skill uses NodeJS on the back end to process voice and to give the user a randomly picked Harrison, OH Fact. I have around 25 facts right now and I am looking to add more as time goes on.
Some Fairfield, OH facts:
- Harrison, Ohio’s zip code is 45030.
- Harrison’s area code is 513
- Harrison was laid out in 1810
- Harrison was the home of Ohio’s fifth governor Othneil Looker.
To view more Harrison, OH facts head over to Amazon and enable my Harrison, OH skill.
If you have an Echo Dot check out the cool covers there are available on Amazon:
To see more images, or to use these pics, please visit my flickr page. I’ve made the images open to use, non-modify. Please attribute either my main page or this post.
You might also be interested in some of these skills I have written (not a complete list):
- State of Ohio Facts
- Newark Ohio Facts for the Amazon Alexa
- My starter Alexa code on github for the 2017 Eclipse Facts
- Christmas Facts skill for the Amazon Alexa
- Unofficial Grey’s Anatomy Facts
If you enjoyed this article help me out: please join my mailing list. Thanks so much!